Exhibition space of "Ekaterinburg-Expo" international complex includes:
Pavilion №1 – Exhibition, area of 20 000 square meters
- total exhibition area 20 000 m2 (square meters);
- design features - an open space of 98 m (supports on the sides of the pavilion);
- height of the pavilion to the bearing trusses - 15 m.
Pavilion №2 and Pavilion №3 - Exhibition, area of 10 000 square meters
- total area of the pavilion 10 000 m2;
- structural features - unsupported design;
- height of the pavilion up to the bearing trusses - 12 m.
Pavilion №4 – Forum
- a hall of plenary sessions for 1,500 seats (with an area of 1,500 m2);
- a hall of official delegations for 200 seats (750 m2);
- 5 conference halls for 200 seats (with an area of 230 m2);
- 7 meeting rooms for 40 seats (40 m2);
- a banquet hall for 450 seats (an area of 780 m2).
All exhibition halls, conference rooms and meeting rooms are equipped with modern technical equipment necessary for events: from audio equipment to presentation screens and projectors.