- Ural MINING 2018
Project coordinator : Tatiana Popkova Phone: +7(343) 328-15-17 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the period from 17 to 19 October an exhibition "Ural MINING ‘18" - the international project of the Ural region in the area of technologies, equipment, special equipment for enterprises of mining-metallurgical complex, existing since 2006 - will be held at " Ekaterinburg-EXPO".
With the assistance of:
- Ministry of industry and science of Sverdlovsk region
- Institute of Mining, Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences
- Ural State Mining University
- Institute of Metallurgy, Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences
- Mining Association of the Ural region
- Union of engineering companies of Sverdlovsk Region
Over the years, the exhibition has become a traditional meeting place for representatives of Ural's mining and metallurgical community. Every year, the event demonstrate advanced technologies and the most recent achievements in the mining and metallurgical industries, which are later used by businesses in Ural.
Conduction of Ural MINING Exhibition promotes integration of advanced technologies and information of the mining and metallurgic community of perspective directions of development of this economy sector.
Purpose of the exhibition:
- Demonstration of advanced scientific and technical solutions, modern technology and equipment for enterprises of mining complex;
- Facilitating communication, cooperation and exchange of best practices in the field of mining, metallurgy and engineering
Visitors:CEOs, directors and engineers of open mining and minerals enrichment companies, underground mining, project works, construction of mining industry facilities, gold mining companies, also representatives of exploration, geodesy, smelting and metals refining companies.
We’ll help to organize an event of any format!